yes the idea of mugshot-me is to have your own personal mugshot on the front of a t-shirt wearing your bad self in your chosen prison, but that doesn’t mean to say that you can’t produce the same for a friend. it will make a perfectly unique Christmas or birthday present
now, the tricky part will be getting an image of your friend, relative, work colleague… that is good enough to be on the front of a mughsot-me t-shirt. we have put together a few useful tips for getting the best result.
- we need the image from the waist up and standing face on.
- tell your friend, relative, work colleague… that you want a picture of them for a project your doing for work. you can either get them to stand face on with either their left arm or right arm in the air in a fist, victory sign, giving the bird etc.
- you will need to get all of the persons upper torso in the shot, take a look at the image in the side bar for reference. so no cropping their head off!!!
- the image needs to be at the largest file size to 10mb and highest resolution as possible to ensure the best quality t-shirt can be created.
- we don’t want to really encourage images taken off Facebook profiles, as it will be difficult to get a pose that correct for the t-shirt. if however you can find one that is suitable email it in to us first and we will advise you on whether it is good enough quality for us to use.
- you will obviously have to choose a ‘prison’ for your friend, relative, work colleague… just check out the ‘prisons’ page and source which one you would think suits them best!
- if you don’t know their height, take an educated guess against your own height.
- you should know their birthday if they are a good friend, relative, work colleague… if you don’t know it, then just knick their drivers licence, this will justify you owning your own mughsot-me t-shirt!!!
- for more specifics on how best to supply your mugshot image, please take a look at our FAQ page.